Tuesday, May 5, 2009

HMMM..... this is my to do list because I can't figure out what else to write about, stress is a killer especially for me. So today: bake sale for debate and french cooking. Wednesday: once again bake sale and I think that's it, nope my history reviews are due and I have to find my packet. Thursday: my first AP test (english) which is the one I think I think I'll do best at there is also the last day of the bake sale. Friday: AP history test and I'm little nervous and I also have to figure out what I'm going to do with Jake, what time and stuff like that. Saturday: SLEEP!!!! Sunday:is mother's day.

Then there are the dreams that keep me awake and don't go away. OMG I have way too much to do. I need some sleep and some fun and less stress.

When is the year over again? But at least I'm going to NYC soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment