Friday, April 24, 2009

at the beginning...

So why even make a blog, I'm really not sure why I'm even doing this. all I know is that I'm bored in band and this seemed fun, it will give me something to do and while I'm at it posterity just might want to know, and even if they don't this is just in case.

Soon I'll have to go to AP History but I really don't want to. I just want AP tests to be here and over so I can relax and not worry about anything, which is the opposite of my life right now but I only have 13 days until my 1st AP test so soon I can do what I want.

Speaking of what I want it will be nice on Saturday and I want to tan, so I will lay out on my deck and soak up the sun. Well off to class now!

No comments:

Post a Comment