Friday, April 24, 2009

Parentae et factotum...

Well, here are the facts... my parents especially my mother like to control every single move I make. And today when I really complained about it and made a little bit of a scene I get blamed for everything and my dad is like "well, just leave and go to LCC or something and I know he is just saying shit because he's mad. But seriously there is a magnifying glass on me at all times in this house and my mom said it wouldn't be like this next year but I se now she's lying, she's so used to controlling everything I do she just doesn't know how to stop and I'm super sick of it. I don't want to be villanized for wanting to have my own life.

My mom tells me stories of more succesful people, people getting more scholarships all these other things and it's just not helpful I can't be deemed responsible for any of my actions if someone is always there to dictate them and then I get told I'm acting like a child.

What the hell am I supposed to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment