Thursday, April 30, 2009

The evils of Benadryl

This morning I woke up with hives on my hand, don't ask why because I don't remember being allergic to anything but sometimes when I'm stressed I get hives and with AP tests coming up that is a possibility. So I cant find any anti-histamines at my house and when I get to school I ask around and get 2 of the little pink pills (benadryl). So then I started feeling better and my hand wasn't itching but I started to get sleepy. I slept for 15 minutes in AP Bio, then I was so tired that I went downstairs to the bad room and slept for the whole 72 minutes in a practice room instead of going to French. So now I'm in band and this is the only thing I can do to not fall asleep because of the stupid benadryl. I need to get an energy drink or something and I already ate my lunch too. Oh, and I fell and landed on my bracelet so now my hand has a nasty bruise and a cut in it but I can't focus but I need to because next hour I have AP History then AP English and I should really be awake for that. Holy moly am I tired. I can't even type my normal speed because I can't focus. Oh Benadryl I hate you so!

No comments:

Post a Comment